Our SMT manufacturing facility consists of three fully automatic SMT high capacity lines. We are able to handle the latest and most complex SMD component (from size 01005 to 200×110). We offer RoHS as well as non-RoHS manufacturing.
A quick glance at our capabilities within SMT Assembly:
- Inhouse design of pasta stencils
- Single or multi level stencils
- Automatic assembly
- Flip Chip with underfill
- Component sizes from 01005 to 200×110 mm
- BGA/QFP > 55×45 mm
- BGA underfill
- PIP – Pin in Paste (for example of connectors)
- POP (Package on Package).
- Shield assembly; single and double sided
- Bonding of SMD components
- Reflow soldering in protected atmosphere (nitrogen)
- State of Art X-Ray inspection.
- Automatic, optical inspection (AOI)
- Manual soldering inspection
- Hand soldering incl. preheating of PCB
- BGA/QFN/LGA Rework.
- Traceability at component level (optional)