In our THT (THT= Through Hole Technology) manufacturing facility we mount all kinds of leaded components, using the latest technology within selective and wave soldering.
THT (Through Hole Technology) assembly can often be a labor-intensive process. At Danchell, our target is to reduce the amount spent on labor in your products. One option is our automated selective soldering machine, which selectively solders components, enabling a more conform soldering and a significant reduction of labor cost. Another option is advanced soldering frames, enabling us to only solder certain areas of the PCB in our wave solder machine.
A quick glance at our capabilities within THT Assembly:
- Manual assembly
- Wave soldering in protected atmosphere (nitrogen)
- Selective soldering using fixtures Inhouse design of fixtures
- Selective table-top-soldering
- Hand soldering incl. preheating of PCB
- Manual soldering inspection
- Automatic, optical inspection (AOI)
- Press-fit assembly
- Bonding of components
- Mechanical assembly
- Cable assembly (for complex cables the assembly is outsourced)
- Component machining
- Traceability at component level (optional)